Friday, 16 March 2012

Mark Hill Sexy Waves & Curls Pro-Magic Wand

I just had to do a quick review of the Mark Hill Styling Wand while the offer is still hot!

Right now the Mark Hill Sexy Waves and Curls Pro-Magic Wand is £25.99 (RRP £54.99) at Boots, and for anyone looking for a good quality, trusty wand I would recommend grabbing one of these before the offer ends, or the stock runs out!

Previously I had been using a cheap clamp style tong which I think was from the boots Basic Essentials range, and it was useless! The barrell was too short and fat for me to get any amount of hair around without it falling off, burning me, and being left with an odd shaped kink in my hair.

After purchasing the Beauty Works Deluxe Hair Extensions with the intention of curling/waving them, I set out on a mission to find a good styling wand.  After considering the Tigi Fatstick, I came to the Mark Hill wand purely based on the  value for money, and after doing my research, it seemed the one for me.

It has variable heat settings from 120 - 200 degrees, cooler temperatures obviously result in loose waves, higher temperatures result in tighter curls - the length of time you hold the hair to the styler will also make a difference to the result of course.

It has an LCD Screen,  lovely long salon length 3 meter cable, a handy auto shut-off and  features a unique T-Nano conical barrel with graduating widths from 25-32mm to create natural looking, smooth and shiny frizz free styles.

I am really pleased with the iron for the money it cost, even for £54.99 I would say it was a good investment, it is quick and easy to use, and every wave came out perfect :)

Overall rating: 10/10 - cant fault it!




1 comment:

  1. My boyfirends mum brought me the Remmington Peal wand for my birthday its really similar to the Mark Hill, i love it. The wands are the best to get lovely waves I hate tight curls.
    Love your blog!

    Over on my blog I am having a Mac lipstick give away, you could win a Mac lipstick in the colour of your choice. I would love for you to enter :o)

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete