Sunday, 3 June 2012

Barry M - No. 294 Cyan Blue

So here they are. My little stumpies.

Painted in DELICIOUS Cyan Blue by Barry M. I have to say I am in love with this shade. Before now I have only ever owned two Barry shades (Mint Green and Coral) and in my usual fashion will have chucked them into my huge collection and forgotten about them, but I am impressed so far.

The thing that lets me down most when polishing my natural nails is staying power - they chip almost immediately and then I remove it within a couple of days.

Today I applied a coat of Avon Tough Enough Top/Base Coat which helped the polish just glide on. With this base coat it's so easy to even out mistakes without the polish going clumpy.

The colour is super creamy pigmented. One coat was barely see through, it just required a second to perfect the finish.

If the polish actually stays put it could be a favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment