Saturday, 2 June 2012

Goodbye False Nails

It's been a great relationship. I even taught myself to apply you at home because I loved you so much and you were making a huge hole in my pocket.

Every time I removed you I vowed to accept my own short, weak fingernails and nurture them so that they were more like you, but every time I come back. I just love false nails.

But, this time I feel so sorry for my poor neglected nails I think it's really time for me to hang up my acrylic tools and make do with what I've got!

I made use of Superdrugs 3 for 2 offering Barry M and purchased nail paints in Cyan Blue (I've been watching this one around the blogging world lately), Block Orange (a work colleague had a super neon orange nail paint which was just to die for but I haven't found something quite close enough yet!) and Flamingo Pink, a classic pink with orange tones.

I will accept my nails. Goodbye falsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment